Hotline : +84 989141915
* Q : Where is HANOI GUESTHOUSE (HG) located?
* A : Hanoi Guesthouse (HG) is centrally located in the Old Quarter at 85 MA MAY Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi. It takes 3 minutes on foot to Hoan Kiem Lake, Water Puppet Theatre. All interesting places within a short walk - close to all bars, restaurants, shops, banks, post office,...
* Q: What is HG address, phone number and email?
* A :
Address : 85 Ma May Street - Hoan Kiem - Hanoi.
Tel : + 844 3 9352571
Hotline : + 84 9 89141915
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.hanoiguesthouse.com
* Q : Does (HG) have elevator?
* A : Yes, HG has elevator serves all floors.
* Q: Does HG have Free Computer and Wifi access to use?
* A: Yes, there are computers in lobby and Wifi access available in all rooms (FREE OF CHARGE).
* Q : How can I contact to HG?
* A : Please contact via Website: www.hanoiguesthouse.com or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call: + 84 439352571 Hotline: + 84 989141915 (Ms.Linh)
* Q : Should I book the tours that I like in advance?
* A : It's strongly recommended, especially in the high season to secure the best places on board, train, hotel....
* Q : How can I know my booking is secured?
* A : We do not require any deposit with bookings booked directly via our website http://www.hanoiguesthouse.com. After sending us your booking form, you will receive an email to confirm your require from us. Then your final confirmation is necessary to secure your booking. The payment will be settled upon your check out.
* Q : How far from the airport to HG?
* A : HG is centrally located in the Old Quarter, it's 40 kms from Noi Bai International Airport.
* Q : How much does it cost for the airport transfer service?
* A : In order to avoid any trouble for our Guests, HG offer private pick up service. Please see the Room & Rates section for price details.
* Q : Is quiet in the hotel?
* A : All rooms have sound proof windows or double glazed doors to prevent the noise.
* Q : Can I leave the luggage at the hotel when I am traveling?
* A : Yes, we have luggage storage. It's free of charge.
* Q : What do I do if I am a vegetarian?
* A : There are many restaurants with vegetarian food. You will be served at your taste.
* Q : What is the payment method in HG?
* A : You can pay by cash, credit card, traveler check. With credit card or traveler cheque 3% of bank service charge.
* Q : When can I cancel my reservation and not get charged for it?
* A : More than 2 days prior to arrival.
* Q : What are check in and check out time?
* A : Check in time is 12:30 pm, earlier check in with no surcharge if the room is available.
Check out time is before 12:00pm.
* Q : Will you be organized the trips to visit the North and the South of Vietnam?
* A : Yes, we do organize the trips for all our Guests to visit our beautiful our country landscape such as Ha Long Bay, Sa Pa, Hoa Lu - Tam Coc with the guarantee of services and prices.
* Q : Should we reserve our tours in advance ?
* A : Yes, it`s better recommendation, especially in the high season to secure the good places on board, train, hotel.
* Q : Can I have a room for fresh up before departing for the next trip ?
* A : Yes, we are pleasant to lend you a room without charge please contact Reception.
* Q : Do you arrange the pick up car to pick us up from bus/train/airport ?
* A : Yes, we do arrange the pick up service from the bus/train station or from the airport so please provide us your bus/train/flight number to get smooth transfer.
* Q : What amenities are included?
* A : It's applicable to "Facilities & Services" section.
- Satellite TV
- Computers in lobby (Free to use)
- High speed Internet access (Free to use)
- Safety box
- Hair dryer
- Laundry service
- Lift (Elevator)...
* Q : How can I book my room with your HG?
* A : We are so delighted to have your booking via our email : email@example.com or phone number : + 84 4 3 9352571.
* Q : What is the payment method for the balance ?
* A : When checking out, you can settle the balance at our Guesthouse by cash or credit card.
* Q : Is there any ATM machine closed to your HG ?
* A : There are many ATM machines next to our HG.
* Q : Can I do visa application or visa extension in your HG ?
* A : Yes, we are able to arrange the visa for you. Please see the details in Visa section via http://www.hanoiguesthouse.com
This policy defines how to handle cancellations
If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
This defines the policy for prepayment/deposit requirements.
No deposit will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
This policy defines the possibility of accommodating children and the availability of extra beds. If you do not want to offer extra beds at all, please use the bed type "no extra beds available".
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged US4 8 per night and person in an extra bed.
Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
The maximum age of children (currently 3) that can stay for free in a room will automatically correspond to the child age set in the room configuration In the room configuration you can specify the amount of children that can stay in the room for free.
This describes what type of internet is available, in which location in the hotel and at what cost.
Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
This policy defines the breakfast and meal plan. Note that the system defines half board as shortcut for breakfast and dinner, full board as shortcut for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Continental breakfast is included in the room rate.
This specifies if parking is available at the hotel, if it is on the street or in a (secure) parking garage and what the costs are.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
We are looking forward to your stay at Hanoi Guesthouse.