Hotline : +84 989141915
Hanoi city tour***
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial days, visitors are often impressed with the quietness and subtle beauty of Hanoi. Hanoi is an ancient city which had been established and developed for over 1,000 years since 1010. There are many relics of the past, well-known landscape in Hanoi such as Literature Temple Quoc Tu Giam, One Pillar Pagoda, Sword Lake, and West Lake. History Museum, Flag Pole, Ancient city...
Morning: You will get pick up at Hotel at 7:45 - 8:00 to start the tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh Complex: Mausoleum and Museum (Please note: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Monday and Friday). Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho's final resting-palace. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts where he used to live in the past. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the one Pillar Pagoda, built by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
Continue to visit the Literature Temple (Quoc Tu Giam) - Vietnam's first University constructed in 1070. Its gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
Have lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon: Proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum OR other Museums OR Pagodas. Visiting Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple Or shopping in Dong Xuan Maket on your request. End the trip.
• AC Car/Van in tour.
• English speaking guide. Other languages are available on your request.
• Complimentary mineral water.
• Lunch at restaurant.
• Entrance fees.
Special offer at our hotel:
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning you back from the trip
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storage
Tour itinerary and price are very flexible. In order to get the most special price and your require is met perfectly, please contact us here
- Ha Long Bay 1 day ***
- Perfume Pagoda ***
- Hoa Lu - Tam Coc ***
- Duong Lam Ancient Village ***
- Trang An Grottoes - Hoa Lu - Ninh Binh ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES 1 DAY TRIP: Bat Trang, Dong Ho, Dong Ky
- VanLong - Kenh Ga - Ninh Binh ***
- Hoa Binh - Mai Chau 1 day ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES: Co Loa citade, Snake village, Bat Trang seramic***
- Cuc Phuong National Park - Ninh Binh 1 day ***
- Thay & Tay Phuong Pagodas, Van Phuc silk village ***