Hotline : +84 989141915
Ha Long Bay 1 day ***
Ha Long bay covers an area of 1,553 square kms with over 3000 limestone islands that rise from the clear, emerald water of the gulf of Tonkin near the Chinese border. Ha long Bay is one of the natural marvels of Vietnam. Due to its typical terrain of sea depression dotted with limestone islands, 300 square kms, it was recognized as the world natural heritage by UNESCO in 1994. Ha long bay is a truly remarkable destination, Come and see what the Vietnamese call -the “descending dragon”.
You will get pick up at the hotel about 8.00 depart to Ha Long city - the capital of Quang Ninh province. We stop half way for a short break in Hai Duong province. Arrive in Ha Long city about 11.30.
Have lunch at a local restaurant or on the boat. After lunch, the guide takes you to the boat for cruising Ha Long Bay (4 - hours), where you have a chance to visit the two most beautiful caves such as Amazing cave (Hang Sung Sot) OR Thien Cung cave OR the Palace Of Heaven Grotto and Dau Go Cave or Wooden Stake Grotto and we take a look at the Floating Village of the fisherman and the Fighting cocks. At about 4.00 pm the boat goes back to Ha Long city and we get on the bus to go back to Hanoi.
Tour finish at about 8.00 pm.
• AC Car/Van pick up and transfer as itinerary
• English speaking guide. Other languages on your request
• Mineral water
• Entrance fees
• Boat to visit Halong bay Rates are very frequently
Special offer at our hotel:
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning you back from the trip*
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storage
Tour itinerary and price are very flexible. In order to get the most special price and your require is met perfectly, please contact us here
- Hanoi city tour***
- Perfume Pagoda ***
- Hoa Lu - Tam Coc ***
- Duong Lam Ancient Village ***
- Trang An Grottoes - Hoa Lu - Ninh Binh ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES 1 DAY TRIP: Bat Trang, Dong Ho, Dong Ky
- VanLong - Kenh Ga - Ninh Binh ***
- Hoa Binh - Mai Chau 1 day ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES: Co Loa citade, Snake village, Bat Trang seramic***
- Cuc Phuong National Park - Ninh Binh 1 day ***
- Thay & Tay Phuong Pagodas, Van Phuc silk village ***