Hotline : +84 989141915
Hue DMZ tour 1 day
HUE DMZ 1DAY TOUR:
The Geneva Conference on July 21, 1954, recognized the 17th parallel as a "provisional military demarcation line" temporarily dividing the country into two states, Communist North Vietnam and "Free" South Vietnam. The tour of DMZ will bring you the historical study about the war between Vietnam and USA in the years from 1954 to 1975. Besides, you will explore the charming of the nature here with forest, mountain range and river…
08.30: Pick up at your hotel, our bus will take you to Quang Tri province where you will visit:
1. Frame of a church: La Vang holly land
2. Dong Ha Town: was the location on a strategically important U.S. Marine Combat Base, outposted to provide surveillance of troops movements across the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ).
3. Doc Mieu base: One part of an elaborate electronic system (McNamara’s wall) intended to prevent infiltration across the DMZ.
4. Hien Luong bridge: known as the "Peace Bridge", a beam bridge built from steel by the French in 1950
5. Ben Hai river: an important landmark in the partition of the country into a northern and a southern zone along the 17th parallel by the Geneva Accords of 1954
6. Cua Tung beach: the river flows from west to east just south of the 17th parallel and close to the northern border of Quang Tri Province
7. Vinh Moc tunnels: The complex of tunnel, located deep in the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone, grew to include wells, kitchens, rooms for each family and spaces for healthcare.
* Have lunch in the restaurant, here, you will free to choose for your lunch
8. Ethnic minority village: learn the lives of minority people
9. Dakrong bridge: crossing the Dakrong river.
10. Ho Chi Minh trail: was a logistical system that ran from the North Vietnam to the South Vietnam through the neighboring kingdoms of Laos and Cambodia
11. Rock pile: a base for American long – range artillery nearby.
12. Khe Sanh combat base: is a valley surrounded entirely by rolling mountains and forest. Was one of the most controversial battles – of the American War.
|Option||Number of passenger||Price per pax|
+ A/C bus
+ English speaking guide
+ Entrance tickets
+ Meal in the tour
+ Personal fee
Tour itinerary and price are very flexible. In order to get the most special price and your require is met perfectly, please contact us here